18. Consider the following statements:
(1) According to a report published by the Economic Survey India on August 12, 2017, India has now emerged as one of the most open economies in the world for receiving FDI, on the back of a host of liberalisation measures.
(2) FDI equity inflow was $43.4 billion in 2016-17, which is not only an increase of 8% over the previous year but also the highest ever.
(3) In terms of the sectors receiving FDI equity inflows, services (finance, banking, insurance etc.) sector received the highest (19.9%) followed by telecommunications (12.8%) and computer software and hardware (8.4%), the survey added.
(4) Mauritius, Singapore and Japan have been top three source countries of FDI inflows to India contributing 36.2%, 20% and 10.8%, respectively, during 2016-17, according to the survey.
Which of the above statements are true?